The Public Sector Innovation Network is an Australian government network helping public servants understand and apply innovation in their daily work. We take ideas and solutions from around the world and translate them into something real and useful in an Australian government context.
Membership is free and with it you’ll get:
- our highly-entertaining and thought-provoking weekly newsletter
- innovation case studies
- access to our regular events
- an annual activity-laden Innovation Month
- connections to other innovators
- annual innovation awards, and more.
And you don’t even have to be a public servant to join us. Membership is open to anyone interested in keeping up-to-date with the innovative things being done by governments around the world.
Curious? Join us today.
* indicates required